23 março 2015





apesar do ambiente negro, embruxado e envolto em violência doméstica, este é um grande original de robert johnson (provavelmente o cantautor mais influente de sempre dos azuis do delta do mississippi), aqui numa "demoníaca" e genial interpretação acústica de eric clapton e doyle bramhall.




Early this mornin', when you knocked upon my door

And I said, "Hello, Satan, I believe it's time to go"
Me and the Devil, were walkin' side by side

I'm goin' to beat my woman, until I get satisfied

She say you don't see why, that I will dog her 'round

Now, baby, you know you ain't doin' me right, now

She say you don't see why, that I will dog her 'round

It must be that old evil spirit, so deep down in the ground

You may bury my body down by the highway side

I don't care where you bury my body when I'm dead and gone

You may bury my body down by the highway side

So my old evil spirit can take the Greyhound bus and ride






Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

cartografe aqui: