13 maio 2013









mais um clássico incontornável de stevie ray. 
o solo de guitarra é considerado um dos melhores alguma vez gravados para um azul.



Well there's floodin' down in Texas... all of the telephone lines are down
And I've been tryin' to call my baby... Lord and I can't get a single sound

Well dark clouds are rollin' in... man I'm standin' out in the rain
Yeah flood water keep a rollin'... man it's about to drive poor me insane

Well I'm leavin' you baby... Lord and I'm goin' back home to stay
Well back home I know floods and tornados... baby the sun shines on every day












2 comentários:

  1. Boa do princípio ao fim! Eu sempre fui mais Hendrix, mas ouço que andei a perder umas coisas!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. ah... só por ter referido o grão-mestre tem direito a uma segunda-feira antiga ;)

    http://novascartasdemarear.blogspot.pt/search/label/red%20house

    ResponderEliminar

cartografe aqui: