25 setembro 2012











só recentemente cheguei aos mumford and sons, um daqueles grupos re-inventores de um certo folk britânico. 
esta canção mais-que-perfeita não foi incluída no cd de estreia e parece que já só se encontra na net. ainda bem...



I know that things are broken,
An' though there's too many words left unsaid.
You say you have spoken,
Like the coward I am, I hang my head.
You lay careless your head on my chest,
An' don't even look at me looking my best.
All these things I can't describe,
You would rather I didn't try.
But please, don't cry, you liar!
Oh please, don't cry, you liar!
You lean in for your last kiss,
Who in this world could ask me to resist?
Your hands' cold as they find my neck,
Oh this love that I've found, I detest.












2 comentários:

  1. josé luís, esta integra o novo cd deles, que saíu na 2a feira ;)
    by the way, eu "adoro eles" :D

    ResponderEliminar
  2. é mesmo? sabia que pertencia a um EP que lençaram antes do 1º CD... bom, vamos ao 2ª... ;)
    (by the way, boa música para ouvir a tomar chá)

    ResponderEliminar

cartografe aqui: