31 dezembro 2012











tinha de ser: não havendo fim do mundo, estava-se mesmo a ver que o último dia do ano ia ser uma segunda feira...
aqui fica um azul clássico, escrito e cantado por george harrison para o canto do cisne dos beatles.



[Queen says no to pot smoking FBI members]

Because you're sweet and lovely girl I love you,
Because you're sweet and lovely girl it's true,
I love you more than ever girl I do.
I want you in the morning girl I love you,
I want you at the moment I feel blue,
I'm living ev'ry moment girl for you.

[Bop. Bop, cat bop. Go, Johnny, Go. There goes the 12 bar blues. Elmore James' got nothin' on this baby!]

I've loved you from the moment I saw you,
You looked at me that's all you had to do,
I feel it now I hope you feel it too.
Because you're sweet and lovely girl I love you,
Because you're sweet and lovely girl it's true,
I love you more than ever girl I do.


[Rhythm and blues]









2 comentários:

cartografe aqui: