03 dezembro 2016





e talvez a primeira morada (e)s(t)eja sempre na casa oposta
como bem me recorda este meu americano tranquilo.







The ceiling is on the floor Floor in the refrigerator

What of the door? It's there no more
When it rains inside There is nowhere to hide

Which is why I'm all sunshine

 Ain't nobody want you 
Ain't nobody want me too
 If hell is above you You're even lower than I do
Oh why Why does it rain inside?

Mine is in a busted house Rain inside when it's sunny out
Outside in/ Inside out One step forward two steps back
They say opposites attract 

But they haven't tracked In my heart shack

The opposite of white Isn't white but rainbow blood
 
This house is too narrow And made from endangered wood
Oh why Why does it rain inside?

How do you make a magnet? You create a potential
Just an old refrigerator magnet Repelled and pulled
Ooohhhh why so needy? Tell me why

Living in a golden age Why do these words sound so strange?
Nothings changed Inside this cage From the window I can see
You coming back to me How can this be? My windows a dream

Pet snakes in the hall Pet snakes wall to wall
Coiling where the mice crawl Winter, spring, summer and fall
Oh why Why does it rain inside?





2 comentários:

cartografe aqui: