22 janeiro 2015





aqui e ali tinha referido que talvez o encontro de uma alma gémea fosse uma questão dependente de uma escolha planetária. mas olho para o cosmos à noite e cada vez mais sou levado a concordar com stephin merritt: não é de um planeta novo que preciso…



Time stands still - all I can feel is the time standing still.
As you put down the keys and say 'don't call me please', while the radio plays,
"I Think I Need a New Heart", oh...
"I Think I Need a New Heart", oh...

You've lied, too, but it's a sin that I can't tell the truth,
Cause it all comes out wrong unless I put it in a song, so the radio plays,
"I Think I Need a New Heart", just for you.
"I Think I Need a New Heart".

Cause I always say "I love you", when I mean "turn out the light".
And I say "let's run away", when I just mean "stay the night".
But the words you want to hear, you will never hear from me.
I'll never say "happy anniversary"; never stay to say "happy anniversary".

So I think I need a new heart, oh...
I think I need a new heart, oh...
Give me time...






Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

cartografe aqui: