28 março 2013





d e s c u b r a
a s
s e t e
d i f e r e n ç a s :







entre 

as meninas




os meninos


If you go down to Hammond
 you'll never come back

In my opinion you're
 on the wrong track

We'll always love you but that's not the point



If you go with that fella
 forget about us

As far as I'm concerned 
that would be just

Throwing yourself away
 not even trying

Come on you're lying to me



Well I went down to Hammond I did as I pleased

I ain't the only one 
who's got this disease



Why don't you face the fact
 you old upstart

We fall apart


You'd be okay if you'd
 just stay in school

Don't be a fool



Do your eyes have an answer 
to this song of mine

They say we meet again
 on down the line

Where is on down the line
 how far away?

Tell me I'm okay



If you go down to Hammond

You'll never come back





Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

cartografe aqui: