10 novembro 2013







d e s c u b r a
a s
s e t e
d i f e r e n ç a s :







entre os comboios em vão...






a) de joe, mick, paul e nick





b) de annie



Say you stand by your man
Tell me something I don't understand
You said you love me and that's a fact
Then you left me, said you felt trapped

Well some things you can explain away
But my heartache's in me till this day

[Chorus]
Did you stand by me
No, not at all
Did you stand by me
No way

All the times when we were close
I'll remember these things the most
I see all my dreams come tumbling down
I won't be happy without you around

So all alone I keep the wolves at bay
There is only one thing that I can say

[Chorus]

You must explain why this must be
Did you lie when you spoke to me
Now I got a job but it don't pay
I need new clothes I need somewhere to stay
But without all these things I can do
But without your love I won't make it through

But you don't understand my point of view
I suppose there's nothing I can do

[Chorus]

You must explain why this must be
Did you lie when you spoke to me?


[Chorus]










Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

cartografe aqui: