21 outubro 2013








faz hoje dez anos que deixou de ser visto. 
por vezes ainda o ouço e lembro-me dele.




i'll fake it through the day 
with some help from johnny walker red 
send the poison rain down the drain 
to put bad thoughts in my head 
two tickets torn in half 
and a lot of nothing to do 
do you miss me, miss misery 
like you say you do? 

a man in the park 
read the lines in my hand 
told me i'm strong 
hardly ever wrong i said man you mean 

you had plans for both of us 
that involved a trip out of town 
to a place i've seen in a magazine 
that you left lying around 
i don't have you with me but 
i keep a good attitude 
do you miss me, miss misery 
like you say you do? 

i know you'd rather see me gone 
than to see me the way that i am 
but i am in the life anyway 

next door the tv's flashing 
blue frames on the wall 
it's a comedy of errors, you see 
it's about taking a fall 
to vanish into oblivion 
is easy to do 
and i try to be but you know me 
i come back when you want me to 
do you miss me miss misery 
like you say you do?










Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

cartografe aqui: