13 dezembro 2012










aqui falei dos television, uma banda que nunca teve a atenção que merecia.
quando me perguntam que canção escolheria para retratar o rock nos anos 70 (punk e new-wave incluídos) ocorrem-me sempre duas: esta, e esta. 
é verdade que nunca chego a tomar uma decisão, mas nisso não vejo mal...



What I want
I want now
and it's a whole lot more
than 'anyhow'
I want to fly
fly a fountain
I want to jumpjumpjump
jump a mountain

Iunderstandall... I see no...
Destructiveurges... I see no...
Itseemssoperfect... I see noo...
I see... I see no... I see no evil

I get ideas
I get a notion
I want a nice little boat
made out of ocean.
I get your point.
You're so sharp.
Getting good reactions
with your ''BeBo'' talk.

Don't say unconscious
No don't say doom.
If you got to say it
let me leave this room
Cuz what I want
I want now
and it's a whole lot more
than 'anyhow.'

I'm runnin wild with the one i love
I see no evil
I'm runnin wild with the one-eyed ones
I see no evil
Pull down the future with the one you love
Pull down the future












Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

cartografe aqui: