27 novembro 2012










esta foi a primeira canção de hendrix que alguma vez ouvi.
com sorte, não será a última...



Hey Joe, where you goin' with that gun in your handHey Joe, I said where you goin' with that gun in your handI'm goin' down to shoot my ol' ladyI caught her messin' 'round with another man
Yeah, I'm goin' down to shoot my ol' lady nowYou know I caught her messin' 'round with another manAnd that ain't too cool
Hey Joe, hey, Joe, I heard you shot your woman downHey Joe, hey, Joe, I heard you shot your woman down, babyHe said, "Yeah, I did it, yes I did, I shot herYou know I caught her messin' 'round with another man"
Yes I did, I shot herYou know I caught my her messin' 'round with another manYeah, and I gave her the gun
Hey Joe, hey JoeWhere you gonna run to, now where you gonna run to nowHey Joe, hey JoeLord, where you gonna run to, now where you gonna run to, baby
I'm goin' way down south, way down southWay down to Mexico way, yeahI'm goin' way down south, way down south, babyWay down where I can be free
Ain't no one gonna mess with me there, babyAin't no hang-man gonnaHe ain't gonna put a rope, a rope around me, yeahYou better believe it, baby
Hey, Joe, you better run on down, you betterGoodbye everybody









Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

cartografe aqui: